Who we are
Breeze is part of the Arts, Events and Venues service within Leeds City Council. We run events, activities and opportunities for young people under 19 in Leeds.
Our website address is: https://breezeleeds.org
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Breeze Pass Privacy Notice
- The information you provide on your application form will only be used in order to administer your Breeze Pass account and to provide you with service information relevant to your membership (and to provide you with information on other Leeds City Council leisure related activities and events, should you opt to receive this).
- Your details will be held in accordance UK Data Protection legislation. We may share information with other people and organisations where we are required by law to do so, or with appropriate justification under this legislation. This includes where disclosure is necessary to enable the council or another organisation to exercise its statutory functions (for example, the Department for Work and Pensions or the Police).
- Your Breeze Pass account is administered using a database system provided by our service partner, Tessitura. Tessitura have access to our database and the personal information contained within it for administrative and maintenance purposes only. They will not, however, share this information with any other party.
- The Council also uses another service partner, WordFly, to assist in the provision of this service. Information you provide to the Council will be processed on WordFly’s systems as well as on our own. All information provided by the Council to WordFly for processing will adhere to industry standard data transfer protocols and all data will be encrypted. Wordfly will not share this with any third parties.
- All the personal data you provide as part of your application will retained for the length of your membership, and for up to 24 months after your membership ends. After this point, it will be securely destroyed. The only exception to this is if you have agreed to pay for your Breeze Pass membership through subscription card payments, in which case information specifically regarding your subscription card payments will be held for 3 years plus the current year in accordance with financial regulations.
- Leeds City Council would also like to use the contact details that you have provided to offer you information on other Leeds City Council leisure related activities and events. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please tick the relevant box on your application form. If, at any point in time, you no longer wish to receive this marketing, please contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org Leeds City Council will then ensure that your details are removed from our records within 5 working days.
- Details of your rights under UK Data Protection Legislation, including details of the Council’s Data Protection Officer, your rights as a Data Subject, and your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office are available at the following link: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/privacy-statement/privacy-notice