What is Breeze?Breeze is how Leeds City Council shows children and young people up to the age of 19 to things going on in the city that are designed just for them.
Breeze organises some events and we try our best to tell you about all other activities for children and young people happening in the city. We alsotry to give you easy access to information and activities plus exclusive discounts, vouchers and competitions.
Here are some Breeze things you might be interested in:
- Breeze Active
- Breeze Arts Foundation
- Breeze Culture
- Breeze Friday Night Project
- Breeze has Talent
- Breeze International Youth Festival
- Breeze on Tour
- Breeze Reads
- Breeze Sports Academy
- Breeze Youth Promise
If you want to get involved with Breeze...
- Check out the map search to find things to do and places to go
- Use your BreezeCard number to access the members area
- Get a free BreezeCard. It’s a library card, Breeze event ticket, discount card and the key to all things Breeze
- Get down to the scorching Breeze on Tour, Mini Breeze, Breeze Breaks Out, Winter Breeze and Spring Breeze events during your school holidays
- Get involved with Breeze International Youth Festival; offering showcases and performances for and by the young people of Leeds - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell Breeze what you think on our contact us page.
If you want to share your information on Breeze...
Breeze can help organisations share information with children and young people, we list activities, offer competitions, share news and photos plus we offer vouchers and discounts to BreezeCard holders. Join Breeze Culture Network to share your activities for children and young people on BreezeLeeds.org.
We can also help organisations with consultation with young people and help young people have their say about things that matter to them. Email us at email@example.com to find out more.
If you are interested in childcare and out of school clubs please go to www.leeds.gov.uk/childcare or search The Family Hub at www.thefamilyhubleeds.org. If you would like to gain experience working with children and young people you can find out about jobs at www.leeds.gov.uk/vacancies.