Terms and Conditions1. BreezeCards are only valid if presented by the named card holder.
2. The BreezeCard remains the property of Leeds City Council, who reserve the right to decline issue or withdraw the card at any time.
3. The BreezeCard must be presented to claim a BreezeCard offer or discount.
4. All BreezeCard offers are liable to withdrawal and subject to the availability and the terms and conditions of the service provider
5. Leeds City Council accepts no liability for any loss, damage or disappointment at all you may suffer arising out of your membership of the BreezeCard scheme except where such loss, damage or disappointment has arisen through any breach by the council of the terms of the BreezeCard scheme.
6. Leeds City Council in no way endorses or accepts liability for any non Leeds City Council products or services offered under the BreezeCard scheme.
7. Leeds City Council reserves the right to refuse issue of a BreezeCard and to withdraw a BreezeCard if misused.
8. The information you provide on this application form will be held on computer and paper files.
9.The information held by BreezeCard will not be given or sold to any other organisations without your permission.
10. The information held on the usage of your card is used for no other purpose than for the planning of future events and Leeds City Council may from time to time send you information and offers about events and services of interest to BreezeCard holders, along with discounts and special deals by email, at any point you can unsubscribe using the link supplied in the emails.
11. Should you wish to cancel your membership please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 2243636 and your details will deleted from our records.